Please read before playing.
Warning: Photo Sensitivity / Epilepsy SeizuresA small percentage of players or individuals may experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to certain patterns or backgrounds while watching or playing games may trigger epileptic seizures or blackouts in these individuals. These conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in persons who have no history of seizures or epilepsy.
If you experience any of the following symptoms or issues, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE playing or watching and consult with your physician before resuming. If you experience any of the following health problems or symptoms:
- Altered vision
- Eye or muscle twitches
- Loss of awareness
- Seizures or
- Any involuntary movement, including leg or arm shakes or convulsions
RESUME PLAYING OR WATCHING ONLY ON APPROVAL OF YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Use and handling of video games to reduce the likelihood of a seizure or epileptic symptoms:
- Play or watch in a well-lit room and keep as far away from your computer screen as possible.
- Avoid larger computer screens.
- Avoid prolonged watching or gameplay.
- Take a 15 minute break during each hour of play.
- Avoid playing when you are tired or short on sleep.
Stop playing or watching IMMEDIATELY if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Motion sickness
- Discomfort or pain in your eyes, ears, hands, arms, or any other part of the body